Gifts from community donors are an important way to help the Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) provide support to our students in recovery and maintain a strong and vibrant campus recovery community. Financial gifts may be directed in two ways:
CRC Scholarship Fund: Provides merit-based scholarships to members of the CRC who exhibit commitment to recovery and academic success. Scholarship awards are posted to students’ University accounts and directly cover educational expenses.
CRC Program Sustainability Fund: Directly benefits CRC students through support for (but not limited to) student travel to professional recovery events (conferences, legislative advocacy days, etc.), community-building activities (clean spring break, CRC group outings, etc.), and expenses that cannot be met through current funding sources.
Make a Gift by Credit Card
- Visit www.giving.uncc.edu
- Under “Designations,” select “Other Colleges and Units”
- In the pop-up window that appears, scroll down to the “Collegiate Recovery Center” section and select the fund to which you would like to contribute: Either check the “CRC Sustainability Fund” or “CRC Scholarship Fund" box.
- Complete all other required fields (amount of gift, donor information, etc.)
- You will be directed to enter payment information and complete your gift
Make a Gift by Check
- Checks should be made payable to “UNC Charlotte Foundation”
- Please mail checks to: Drema Craft / Development / 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
IMPORTANT: On your check in the memo section, please make note of which fund you want your gift to support (“CRC Scholarship Fund” or “CRC Program Sustainability Fund”)
All gifts to the CRC are tax deductible and you will receive formal acknowledgment of your gift from the University.
Though gifts are welcome at any time, the CRC hosts its annual “Butterfly Affair” fundraiser each spring to help reach its fundraising goals for the year. Information about this event is on this website.
Thank you for your support of the Collegiate Recovery Community at UNC Charlotte! If you have any questions about giving to the CRC or for more information about the program, please contact:
Jessica Pinti (CRC Coordinator) / 704-687-5884 / Jpinti1@uncc.edu