Less than one month after arrving at the University of Colorado, 18 year-old Gordie Bailey, was found dead as a result of hazing-related alcohol overdose. His death was entirely preventable.
The film uniquely weaves together a collection of interviews, many by national experts on the subject of alcohol abuse on campuses. Evidence of the severity of the problem is presented through graphic images filmed at campus parties, during emergency medical calls, and from police files. A brief, facilitated discussion will immediately follow.