It is your responsibility to check the calendar regularly to see programs recently added, canceled, and to note any changes in programs. It is strongly advised that you arrive early for programs, as space fills up quickly and students will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis.
To see all of the events At-A-Glance, go to Wellness Events! Remember all Wellness Passport events have WP within the title on the calendar.
There are programs/events not listed on the calendar that are approved for the Wellness Passport program for UNC Charlotte student athletes.
Attending Wellness Passport Events
- You must take your Wellness Passport book to events.
Please note that if you do not have a book, you will NOT earn credit for attending that program. There are quite a few of the same Wellness Passport programs and events on the calendar, you will not get credit for attending 2-6 of the same events (whatever is required by your Professor)!
- When you select an event, block out enough time in your schedule to arrive on time, be an active listener or participate when required, and allow for the possibility of the event running over time. You are required to attend the entire event unless otherwise noted in order to get your book stamped.
There are more than 1500 students participating in the Wellness Passport initiative this semester, so you cannot procrastinate and expect there to be room for you at events you decide to attend at the last minute. This assignment can only be completed successfully if you plan ahead.
- Books will only be stamped after the program or activity has been completed. You must have the title of the program completed before receiving a stamp. After attending an event, please complete the brief questions on the passport verification page.
It is suggested that you complete these responses shortly after the event while it is still fresh in your mind. Please be honest when completing these questions, as this information will be used to offer bigger and better programs in the future.
- Some workshops are designed to be interactive; therefore, you will be expected to participate.
Please refrain from engaging in unprofessional behaviors that may disrupt events. These behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- eating or drinking during an event
- talking with your neighbors during the event
- leaving pagers or cellular phones on an audible alert signal
- packing up or leaving before the question & answer session has completed
If an event is canceled, we assume no responsibility for rescheduling. Please plan accordingly!
After Attending an Event
You must have the top section of your verification page completed before receiving a stamp. After attending an event, please complete the brief questions on the verification page. It is suggested that you complete these responses shortly after the event while it is still fresh in your mind. Do not complete this section in class just before handing in the assignment. This behavior could result in your instructor refusing to give you credit.
Want your program included in the Passport calendar? Click here to access the application.