- Programs must address at least one of the dimensions of wellness (physical, intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, and environmental – see below for descriptions of each dimension).
- The planned program/event must be EDUCATIONAL in nature.
- Programs must be free for students.
- Programs must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the program/event date to give us the necessary time to post information on our website and to pass the information on to instructors.
Programs included on the Wellness Passport Calendar of Events must address at least one of the dimensions of wellness. A description of each is provided below:
- Physical - Focuses on the state of your physical body.
- Emotional - An awareness and acceptance of your feelings.
- Intellectual - Gaining new knowledge/learning.
- Social - Relationships with other people.
- Spiritual - Establishing a sense of self beyond physical being.
- Environmental - Protecting yourself from the world’s physical hazards.
- Financial - The ability to make healthy and responsible decisions with money. This includes earning, saving, borrowing and spending money in responsible ways in order to achieve one's financial objectives and goals in life.