- Wellness Passport Event/Program Guidelines
- Programs must address at least one of the dimensions of wellness (physical, intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, and environmental – see below for descriptions of each dimension).
- The planned program/event must be EDUCATIONAL in nature. Passive events, such as tabling or health fairs, will not be approved. Passport Partners who wish to host these types of programs must meet with the Center for Wellness Promotion and identify a plan of action that will ensure targeted learning outcomes will be met.
- All Wellness Passport programs must be led under the direction of a faculty/staff advisor. All student organizations who wish to host a Wellness Passport approved event must provide the name of the faculty/staff advisor or subject matter expert who is providing consultation and endorsement of the program.
- The planned program/event must be on campus.
- Programs must be free for students.
- Programs must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the program/event date to give us the necessary time to post information on our website and to pass the information on to instructors.
- The Event Host is responsible for distribution and return of the passport stamp.